Top 10 Productivity Tips – Professors
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time,
you will not do anything with it. ~ M. Scott Peck
It’s an extraordinary amount to juggle.
Today’s academic is stretched mighty thin. Been there.
Good news! The weekly Top Ten Productivity Tips for Professors is a resource you may access for free! All college and university faculty members (both full-time and part-time) are invited to subscribe.
- Getting organized at the beginning of the semester.
- Establishing productive advising appointments.
- Getting your writing done.
- Employing best practices for engaging students in the classroom.
- Taking attendance easily (and with no wastage of time or distraction).
- and MUCH more!!
When you sign up, you will receive your first email with this week’s TTPT for Professors and then will receive a set of tips each week.
Starting today (after you subscribe – for free), you will receive an email with the week’s Top Ten Productivity Tips. The tips are a quick read and get your week started on a positive, productive note.