Irritating Your Co-workers by Kimberly Medlock
- Leaving the coffee pot empty.
- Abandoning the copier, fax, etc. when it is in need of a refill.
- Hovering over others while they are on the phone.
- Talking too loudly.
- Causing extra work for others.
- Sending email spam (jokes, stories, warnings, etc.)
- Leaving a mess in the break room, bathroom, etc.
- Making excuses or blaming others for not getting your work done on time.
- Having a negative attitude, complaining about too much work to do.
- Talking too much.
All of these irritants, when removed, make for a more productive school work environment.
© Kimberly Medlock is a speaker, trainer, author and coach for Productive Matters, helping others discover how to get things done quicker, easier and better with less time, resources and hassle. You can contact her at Kimberly@kimberlymedlock.com, call 662-893-7933 visit her website at Productive Matters.
Are you safe? Do you have time, energy, and attention thieves lurking around you – ready to rob you of your most precious resources?
If that sounds like you, and you’re ready to banish those burglars once and for all, you will love this practical and specific Get a Plan! Guide® to Thwarting the Thieves of Your Time, Energy, & Attention. If you like reading and having a document to refer to, you may purchase and download this 47-page, full-color Get a Plan! Guide®. You’ll be glad you did!