Questions to Ask Yourself If You Want to Be More Productive by Meggin McIntosh, PhD
- Is what I am doing right now the best use of my time?
- Is part of my day – everyday – spent working through my strengths?
- Do I gain satisfaction from what I do?
- Am I appreciated for the work that I do?
- Is at least 80% of my time spent with people who are positive (vs. negative)?
- Have I expressed my gratitude today?
- Am I drinking enough water? Note: If you are thirsty, the answer is no.
- Who is my ideal client (and am I working with that person)?
- Am I paid commensurate with the value I provide?
- If my house were paid off, every loan I owed were paid, I owed no money on credit cards, and I had health insurance guaranteed for life, would I still keep doing what I’m doing?
Answer these truthfully today and everyday. Make any changes that seem to be warranted. It really is YOUR life.
(c) Meggin McIntosh, PhD | Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. | www.meggin.com
Meggin is a natural-born entrepreneur, which is evidenced by the fact that she sold Creeple People & Fun Flowers in elementary school, plus she had a catalog that was passed around the 5th grade so other students could order doll clothes, furniture, food, and other accessories. Oh, and then there was the time she was prohibited from going to the prom (not that she had been invited anyway), because she sold candy in her high school classes and only “clubs” were allowed to do that. Oh well…
If that sounds like you, and you’re ready to banish those burglars once and for all, you will love this practical and specific Get a Plan! Guide® to Thwarting the Thieves of Your Time, Energy, & Attention. If you like reading and having a document to refer to, you may purchase and download this 47-page, full-color Get a Plan! Guide®. You’ll be glad you did!