The Compendium of Productivity Tips for Professors
A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Semester
and a Compelling Career as an Academic
- If you want a seasoned faculty member to be right beside you – giving you tips, tools, and techniques for being peacefully and predictably productive – then this step-by-step guide is for you!
- If you want to access ideas at your own pace throughout the year – then this step-by-step guide is for you!
- If you want mindsets and strategies to support you in your office, your classroom, and your academic life, then this step-by-step guide is for you!
Meggin McIntosh, along with a select team of contributors, has created an academic productivity manual especially for college and university faculty. It is immediately downloadable so you may get started today.
Just like with any book, you may use the Table of Contents, find the topic you want some help with and then choose one tip – and you will experience a difference. Or, you could print out one of the sets of tips to post near your desk or to take with you to the classroom and use the handy reference to support you in the changes you want to make.
If you implemented one tip a day, you would get to try out a new idea daily for nearly 2 years! In this 186-page publication, you will find:
170 tips for increasing your teaching effectiveness – in the classroom, when grading, and with your students;
110 tips to increase focus and productivity when working in your office;
70 tips that address email efficiency; (don’t we all need those?!)
60 tips to enhance your overall productivity and effectiveness – in multiple areas of your personal and professional life;
50 tips that focus directly on your writing in addition to hundreds of other tips that will result in increased productivity in your publishing and scholarly work;
Nearly 200 tips to support you in your various roles as an academic, including dealing with perfectionism, traveling to conferences, dealing with deadlines, building relationships, and so much more.
You know that Meggin always delivers on what she promises. And here’s what she promises:
You WILL be more peacefully and predictably productive as soon as you start putting one or 10, 20, 100 or more of the Productivity Tips for Professors in place.
Here are just a few of the sets of tips included:
- Earning Good Student Evaluations
- Avoid Getting Behind on Your Grading
- Fending Off Self-Distraction and Procrastination
- Organizing Your Digital Files
- Writing Grant Proposals
- Opening and Closing Each Semester Productively
- Managing Your Inner Critic
- Dealing with Perfectionism
Learn ideas that will serve you professionally – and personally. To create and sustain an academic life that is peaceful, predictable, and productive, get your copy now.